As the leading representative body for banking and payments services, Banking and Payments Federation Ireland (BPFI) values its strong working relationships with internationally represented firms providing professional and consultancy services to our members.
Recognising the potential that exists to build on these relationships, in pursuit of sector goals and objectives, BPFI has established a formal network for firms known as BPFI Associates. See a full list of our Banking Associates Members
The BPFI Associates Network provides a range of benefits for participants:
Dedicated Relationship Manager
- Each Associate has a dedicated Relationship Manager within BPFI.
Access to BPFI Policy Directors and Team
- Associate membership also includes telephone and e-mail access to, and meetings with BPFI executives on technical, policy and business issues.
- Associates receive the monthly newsletter which includes updates on technical issues, BPFI stakeholder engagement as well as up-to-date news on BPFI activities and events.
Sponsorship and Events
- Associates receive preferential access to sponsorship and speaking opportunities at BPFI events. Associates are offered the opportunity to present themselves to members as specialist experts on various technical issues.
Discounted Event Fees
- Associates can also avail of special member rates for attending seminars and conferences.
- Associates are invited to a range of events throughout the year that provide opportunities to network with member banks as well as with key stakeholders.
Firm Listing on BPFI Website
Each firm is listed on the BPFI website as an Associate.