As the principle voice of payments in Ireland the Irish Payments Council (IPC) is committed to developing and implementing a forward looking agenda that leads to the modernisation of payments in Ireland.
The IPC plans to establish a Payments Associates Network for organisations and special interest groups that have an active interest in the development of payments and who have valuable input and views to put forward.
The Payments Associates Network will provide a number of benefits for participants including:
Dedicated Relationship Manager
- Each Associate has a dedicated Relationship Manager within BPFI.
Access to IPC Policy Directors and Team
- Associate membership also includes telephone and e-mail access to, and meetings with BPFI executives on technical, policy and business issues.
- Associates receive periodic newsletters which include updates on technical issues, IPC stakeholder engagement as well as up-to-date news on IPC activities and events.
Sponsorship and Events
- Associates receive preferential access to sponsorship and speaking opportunities at IPC events. Associates are offered the opportunity to present themselves to members as specialist experts on various technical issues.
Discounted Event Fees
- Associates can also avail of special member rates for attending seminars and conferences.
- Associates are invited to a range of events throughout the year that provide opportunities to network with member banks as well as with key stakeholders.
- Associates are invited to expert sector briefings from time to time on policy, regulatory and legislative developments at national, EU and international level
Firm Listing on BPFI Website
Each firm is listed on the BPFI website as an Associate.