Banking & Payments Federation Ireland (BPFI) provides a range of generic resources and interactive tools online that assist in teaching students about money and its management. These resources are for primary and second-level students.
- Money-Go-Round II – Primary level
- Money-Go Round II resources are intended to assist in teaching 8 to 12 year olds about the subject of money.
These resources are intended to:
- help foster in pupils an early understanding of money, its value, use and sound management;
- provide pupils with a basic introduction to the financial system and services;
- lay the basis for future critical and analytical thought in relation to the financial side of their lives.
|Security Features||Money Timeline||The ATM||Match the Coins|
|(Shockwave – 256KB)||(Shockwave – 390KB)||(Shockwave – 280KB)||(Shockwave – 219KB)|
These files require Adobe Shockwave Player. Shockwave Player can be downloaded from the Adobe website.