BPFI is delighted to host a two part lunchtime webinar on the Implementation of Strong Customer Authentication under PSD2 on Wednesday 22nd and Thursday 23rd July from 1.00pm – 2.00pm.
Hear from our team of experts on areas such as ‘What is Strong Customer Authentication?’, ‘How should it be implemented?’ and ‘What does it mean for your business?’
Hosted by Gill Murphy, Head of Payment Schemes, BPFI, speakers and topics include:
- Kevin O’Brien, Head of Division, Consumer Protection, Central Bank of Ireland will open and provide us with an overview of the Strong Customer Authentication framework, the importance of its implementation and the role of the Central Bank in this regard
- John O’Donoghue, Senior Compliance Manager, Avantcard. An experienced card issuing expert will share insights into how and when Strong Customer Authentication will be required and the implications of not being able to support it
- Brian Gaynor, Executive Director, Products Solutions, JP Morgan. Hear how the implementation should be managed. What do you need to do? What support is available to you? What technical challenges will you face?
- Caroline Drolet, Head of SCA Optimisation & Caroline Birchinall, Head Authentication Solutions, VISA, will provide us valuable insights as to ‘How Merchants can optimise SCA’
- Michael Sass, VP Security Solutions, Europe, Mastercard, will explain EMV 3DS App authentications and provide us with suggested actions to help and support your preparation for PSD2
An interactive Questions and Answers session will be held at the end of Day Two with our speakers. So please forward your questions in advance to: Payments@bpfi.ie
Date: Wednesday, 22nd & Thursday 23rd July 2020
Time: 1.00pm BST
Duration: 1 hour