The support documents provided below are for guidance and to assist in the interpretation of the SEPA Rule Books and Implementation Guidelines. Creditors should always consult with their bank for information on the SEPA payment schemes.
BPFI does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage caused or suffered by any person who relies upon these documents and the guidance contained in them
SEPA Support Documents
- SEPA Guide for Business Customers Version 2.1
- SEPA Direct Debit Reason Codes
- SEPA Software Vendors list
- BIC Derivation Rules for Ireland
- Bank Holidays 2016-18
EPC Technical Documents
- SEPA Credit Transfer Rulebook Version 8.2
- SEPA Credit Transfer Scheme Customer-to-Bank Implementation Guidelines Version 8.0
- SEPA Direct Debit Core Rulebook Version 9.2
- SEPA Direct Debit Core Scheme Customer-to-Bank Implementation Guidelines Version 9.0
- 2017 SEPA Direct Debit Core Rulebook Version 1.0 and associated documentation to take effect on 19 November 2017 are available on the EPC Website page: 2017 SDD Rulebook.
- 2017 SEPA Credit Transfer Rulebook and associated documentation to take effect on 19 November 2017 are available on this EPC Website page: 2017 SCT Rulebook.