SOLD OUT – Digital Innovation in Banking Services – SOLD OUT
Date Wednesday 3rd April 2019
Time 9.00am - 12.30pm
Location BPFI Conference Suite, Floor 3, One Molesworth Street, Dublin 2
This event is now sold out…
Banking & Payments Federation, in association with Deloitte will host a ‘Digital Innovation in Banking Services’ conference on Wednesday 3rd April 2019 in BPFI Conference Suite, One Molesworth Street, Dublin 2 from 9.00am – 12.30pm.
Europe is at the forefront of change in global financial services:
- PSD2 and Open Banking have kick-started a revolution in payments, authentication, and account servicing.
- Increased regulation and a new focus on culture and ethics has European Banks deploying AI systems, advanced Data Analytics, and Behavioural Science platforms to try to stay ahead of the growing challenges .
- Competing positions are being drawn across industries on access in the new Data Economy.
Hear directly from those who are driving the change in this dynamic digital landscape and their predictions on how this new future will evolve.
The BPFI’s Annual Digital Banking Conference is Irelands leading and largest digital banking event covering innovation in consumer and commercial financial services around mobile, digital, AI, payments, data, disruption, channel and technology strategies.
Meet the Shapers of Digital Financial Services.
For individual bookings, please click on the ‘Book Now’ button below. For organisations who wish to send several of their team, we are pleased to offer further discounts for group bookings (applicable where all attendees are employed by the same organisation and are registered under one booking):
4 for the price of 3
7 for the price of 5
10 for the price of 7
- Richard Walsh, BPFI
- Pedro González Cavia, BBVA
- Kevin Redmond, Google Analytics
- Nilixa Devlukia, Open Banking
- Kelvin Gillen, KBC Bank Ireland
- Matt Ryan, Deloitte
- Claire Maslen, Consult Hyperion
- Céline Singleton, Ulster Bank Ireland
- Garvan Callan, OneZero1
- Conor McAleavy, Leveris
Deloitte makes an impact that matters
Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most – for clients, for our people, and for society. We have to ask what matters most? How do we bring meaningful ideas and solve the biggest challenges?
Then we have to go above and beyond to deliver that.
We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth.
We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture.
We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organisations and supporting our communities.
For more details on this event contact Lisa Shevlin, Head of Conference and Events at firstname.lastname@example.org