FIBI International Banking Conference
Date Thursday 7 June 2018
Location The Westin Hotel, Westmoreland Street, Dublin 2
Cost Member Price: €380 per person. Non Member Price: €480 per person
The Federation of International Banks in Ireland (FIBI), which is affiliated to Banking & Payments Federation Ireland (BPFI), will host its flagship annual conference ‘International Banking: What the Future Holds‘ on Thursday 7th June in The Westin Hotel, Dublin 2.
Key speakers on the day will include Arnaud Marés, Chief European Economist Citi and former Adviser to Mario Draghi, ECB, Erik Nielsen, Global Head of CIB Research and Group Chief Economist, Unicredit and Jeremy Wilson, Vice Chairman, Corporate Banking, Barclays.
With banks established in the euro area now required to have sufficient capabilities to manage all material risks locally, significant opportunities exist as Irish operations gain strategic importance as a result of Brexit. However, against a backdrop of regulatory change and digital disruption, both of which have become a permanent feature of banking, capitalising on these opportunities is not without its challenges.
Join us as we discuss the future of international banking amidst continued political uncertainty, on-going regulatory implementation and financial technological transformation. Over three sessions our expert line up of speakers and panellists will explore where the risks lie from these drivers of change and more importantly how the sector can innovate existing business models to ensure success into the future.
For individual bookings, please click on the ‘Book Now’ button below. For organisations wishing to send several of their team, we are pleased to offer further discounts for group bookings (applicable where all attendees are employed by the same organisation and are registered under one booking):
- 4 for the price of 3
- 7 for the price of 5
- 10 for the price of 7
- Vincent Wall, Business Editor, Newstalk Radio
- Colin Moreland, FIBI Chairman & Managing Director, European Head of Treasury & Trade Solutions, Citi
- Erik Nielsen, Global Head of CIB Research and Group Chief Economist, Unicredit
- Kieran McQuinn, Research Professor, Economic & Social Research Institute
- Kolja Gabriel, Head of Brussels Liaison Office, Assoc. of German Banks
- Korbinian Ibel, Director General, General Macroprudential Supervision IV, European Central Bank
- Frank Will, Head of Covered Bond Research, HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt
- Yvonne Madden, Banking Supervision, Central Bank of Ireland
- Paul O’Connor, Head of Regulatory, KPMG
- Jeremy Wilson, Vice Chairman, Corporate Banking, Barclays
- Martin Moloney, Special Advisor – Policy & Risk, Central Bank of Ireland
- Gary Conroy, Transfer Mate
- Owen Lewis, Partner, Management Consulting, KPMG
- Arnaud Marés, Chief European Economist Citi and former Adviser to Mario Draghi, ECB
To book this event online please click the booking button below.
KPMG in Ireland employs 2,900 people across its audit, tax and advisory services from offices in Dublin, Belfast, Cork and Galway. KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. KPMG in Ireland are the 2017 winners of the Chambers Ireland Outstanding Achievement in Corporate Social Responsibility Award.
About KPMG International
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 155 countries and have more than 162,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (‘KPMG International’), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
Established in 1825 in Dublin, Ireland and with international offices in London, New York, Palo Alto and San Francisco, more than 650 people work across Matheson’s five offices, including 84 partners and tax principals and over 350 legal and tax professionals. Matheson services the legal needs of internationally focused companies and financial institutions doing business in and from Ireland. Our clients include over half of the world’s 50 largest banks, 7 of the world’s 10 largest asset managers and we have advised the majority of the Fortune 100 companies. We work closely with some of the world’s largest tech multinationals and high-profile start-ups and we advise 7 of the top 10 global technology brands.
For further information on the event, please contact Lisa Shevlin, Head of Conference & Events, Banking & Payments Federation Ireland at 01-4748802 or firstname.lastname@example.org