National Banking Conference 2017: Transforming Banking for Customers
Date Friday 20 October 2017
Time 8.45am - 1.00pm (followed by a buffet lunch)
Location The Marker Hotel, Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2
Banking and Payments Federation Ireland is set to deliver a most engaging programme under the theme of Transforming Banking for Customers at its National Banking Conference 2017, on Friday 20th October at The Marker Hotel, Dublin.
Through a series of keynote speeches, panel discussions and a banking roundtable, the drivers of transformation and the challenges and opportunities presented will be comprehensively addressed. Leading bankers, policy makers, regulators and analysts from home and abroad will speak to two principal topics: how banking is actually being transformed; and how regulation is being harnessed in support of that process.
Moderated discussions throughout will ensure that attendees will get the most out of this flagship event in the banking calendar.
Among the key speakers confirmed are Alex Weber, Head of International Markets, N26 and the EU Commission’s John Berrigan, Deputy Director General, Financial Stability, Financial Services and CMU.
You can download the full agenda here
For individual bookings, please click on the ‘Book Now’ button to the right. For organisations wishing to send several of their team, we are pleased to offer further discounts for group bookings (applicable where all attendees are employed by the same organisation and are registered under one booking):
4 for the price of 3
7 for the price of 5
10 for the price of 7
For groups of 12 or more, every second delegate attends free of charge
To take advantage of this opportunity, please complete the registration form available here and send it to Lisa Shevlin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Speakers and Topics
- Conference Chair: Vincent Wall, Business Editor, Newstalk Radio
- Welcome Address: Jonathon Lowey, BPFI President & Managing Director, Citadel
- Session 1: How Banking Is Being Transformed:
- Alex Weber, Head of International Markets, N26
- Santiago Fernandez de Lis, Head of Financial Systems and Regulation, BBVA Research
- Ruth McCarthy, CEO, FEXCO Corporate Payments
- Session 2: Drivers of Transformation: Regulation, Policy, Data Analytics
- Ed Sibley, Deputy Governor Prudential Regulation, Central Bank of Ireland
- John Berrigan, Deputy Director General, Financial Stability, Financial Services and CMU, EU Commission
- Rafael Gomes. UK and Ireland lead for Compliance Transformation, Accenture
- Session 3: Banking Roundtable with Vincent Wall
- Fergal Coburn, Head of Digital Products & Payments, AIB
- Marguerite Brosnan, Business Director, Transformation Programme, Bank of Ireland
- Eddie Dillon, Director of Innovation, KBC Bank Ireland
- Mark Coan, Group Commercial Director, permanent tsb
- David Erixon, Head of Digital and Customer Innovation, Ulster Bank Ireland
- Closing Remarks: Noel Brett, CEO, Banking and Payments Federation Ireland
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture Financial Services works with the world’s best banks, insurers and capital markets firms to achieve high performance. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Circit is transforming audit confirmation requests by bringing banks, accountancy firms and their mutual customers onto one secure platform during a financial audit. Creating a network of validated organisations, Circit removes the significant costs associated with the traditional process, reduces the data security and fraud risks and delivers a far better, digital experience for the customer
For further information on the event, please contact Lisa Shevlin, Head of Conference & Events, Banking & Payments Federation Ireland at 01-4748802 or email@example.com