Banking & Payments Federation Ireland organises a comprehensive events programme throughout the year for members and associates including conferences, seminars and briefings. Many of these events are also open to non-members.
Our programme is developed around delivering events which provide the very latest updates on key industry developments and offering insights from a range of high profile speakers from industry leaders and policymakers to regulators and practitioners. As well as providing a forum for discussion and debate on the key issues shaping the sector, our events also afford delegates a valuable opportunity to network with industry peers from across the banking and financial services spectrum.
Within this section you will find details of all our upcoming events and recent events as well as details on the sponsorship opportunities which are available throughout the year.
Please note that due to the ongoing concerns around COVID-19, our events schedule has been postponed until a later date. If you have any queries, please contact Lisa Shevlin, Head of Conference and Events at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Culture Conference – 26th March (postponed)
- Digital Banking Conference – 28th April (postponed)
- Mortgage Conference – 14th May (postponed)
- Fraud Conference – 28th May (postponed)
- Annual FIBI Banking Conference – 11th June (postponed)
- Sustainable Finance Conference – 25th June (postponed)