As the representative bodies for the domestic and international banks respectively in Ireland, Banking & Payments Federation Ireland (BPFI) and the affiliated Federation of International Banks in Ireland (FIBI), wish to ensure that the opportunities and challenges presented by Brexit are appropriately addressed.
As part of our work in this area we have created Brexit Signpost – A Guide for Banking and Payments Institutions in order to provide a ‘one stop shop’ signpost for banking and payments institutions wishing either to establish new operations in Ireland or to expand existing operations. This document shows how the two key agencies – IDA Ireland and the Central Bank of Ireland – can be of assistance.
Brexit Online Resources
A number of our member organisations have produced online Brexit resources and information hubs. Links to these are provided below. BPFI is not responsible for the content provided at these links.
- AIB – Brexit Centre. Read more.
- AIB Business – Brexit Support. Read more.
- Bank of Ireland – Brexit Business Support. Read more.
- Ulster Bank – Brexit Hub. Read more.
- Central Bank of Ireland – Brexit FAQ. Read more.
- Arthur Cox – Brexit. Read more.
- BearingPoint – Brexit Relocation Assistance. Read more.
- A&L Goodbody – Brexit News Insights and Publications. Read more.
- Accenture – Brexit: A Guide for Your Business. Read more.
- Deloitte – Brexit. Read more.
- Enterprise Ireland – Prepare for Brexit. Read more.
- EY – Brexit. Read more.
- Grant Thornton – Brexit: what happens next? Read more.
- KPMG – Brexit. Read more.
- Mason Hayes & Curran – Brexit. Read more.
- Matheson – Brexit Forum. Read more.
- Mazars – Brexit. Read more.
- McCann Fitzgerald – Brexit. Read more.
- permanent tsb – Getting Brexit Ready. Read more.
- PwC – Brexit: What’s next? Read more.
- William Fry – Brexit and Your Business. Read more.
- Click here to download the BPFI position paper on Brexit.
- Department of Foreign Affairs – Brexit Information. Read more.
- European Commission Fact Sheet. Read more.